BCCM appreciates the importance to member companies of controlling costs, developing accurate budgets, and tracking costs and budget items carefully on a real time basis. By offering a variety of options for assessing management costs, including monthly flat fees (exclusive of disbursements), hourly incurred time, and other approaches, BCCM provides member companies a high degree of business certainty. Legal and/or advocacy outside of the scope of the membership fee must first be approved by the consortium.
BCCM accounting services offer flexible financial options for consortia, including:
- Prepare tax filings with all relevant jurisdictions;
- Prepare financial statements on a monthly, quarterly, or other regular basis;
- Assist with budgeting;
- Invoice member companies for annual fees, disbursements, and other expenses;
- Invoice and collect special assessments for any additional costs approved by the consortium;
- Maintain consortium funds in a separate bank account; and
- Collect member payments and process accounts payable.
All financial information is reviewed by a certified public accountant.
As always, should the consortium have any other financial needs not addressed above, BCCM would be pleased to offer its assistance.